Calibre 5 36
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author: Kovid Goyal
Author URL: https://calibre-ebook.com/
Free Download Calibre standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an application that allows you to view, convert, and organize ebooks.
Overview of Calibre Benefits
Effortlessly keep your ebook library thoroughly organized with the help of this efficient and straightforward software solution. It is a library management application. It is free, open-source, and cross-platform design and works on Linux, OSX, and Windows.
This is meant to be a complete e-library solution and thus includes library management, format conversion, news feeds to ebook conversion, and ebook reader sync features. You can also use the "Fetch news" feature to download news from websites and convert them into a preferred ebook format. It is possible to schedule news downloads, add custom sources or download all scheduled news sources.
It allows you to create libraries and toggle between them, rename, delete, backup, and restore libraries, connect to iTunes, start a content server, search and sort ebooks, and more. The program uses many system resources and contains a comprehensive help file. It didn’t freeze or crash during our tests. It is easy to use and provides an excellent solution for viewing and organizing ebook formats.
Overview of Calibre Features
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox