Graitec ArchiWizard 2022 1 1 10 1 1 Multilingual (x64)
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author URL: https://graitec.com/
Free Download Graitec ArchiWizard full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides accurate thermal, light, solar gains and shadows analysis, renewable energy simulation (photovoltaic & thermal solar systems).
Overview of Graitec ArchiWizard
GRAITEC has released ArchiWIZARD for download. This solution includes temperature, light, solar gains, and shadow analysis, as well as renewable energy simulation (photovoltaic & thermal solar systems).
It is a real-time 3D analysis software that is based on BIM models and is linked to architectural CAD solutions. It analyzes heat, light, solar gains, and shadows, and simulates renewable energy systems (photovoltaic and thermal solar systems).
It incorporates the EnergyPlus building energy simulation program (STD) to combine even more precise building performance analysis with the increased usability and interoperability capabilities of the ArchiWIZARD user interface.
CSTB has assessed ArchiWIZARD for compliance with the French rule RT2012. It teaches you about the relevance and performance of your architectural and technical decisions in terms of energy performance, thermal and visual comfort, and bioclimatic quality, starting with the sketch for new constructions and refurbishments.
Moreover, It includes a number of building element libraries as well as simple configuration, results presentation, and report generation capabilities.
Features of Graitec ArchiWizard
- Architects, design offices, project management
- Full integration into Revit
- Synchronization BIM model / BEM energy model
- Enrichment of the BIM model
- Visualizing Results in Revit Views
- Dedicated command ribbon
- Interoperability with the digital model and BIM solutions
- Consideration of complex 3D geometry by “raytracing” (protections, sunshades, clothing, fishnets, etc.);
- 3D solar mapping;
- Observation of shadows cast over different time slots;
- Visualization of solar trajectories
- Interactive tool for detailed solar analysis (hourly irradiation results on a facade, masking report, direct, diffuse, reflected radiation, etc.)
- Assistance with the dimensioning of solar installations.
- Simulation of lighting and access to natural light
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox