Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6 7 0 FULL (Win x64)
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Native Instruments Kontakt Overview
With Native Instruments KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
KONTAKT 6 introduces the KONTAKT Play Series: New twists on sought-after sounds. Each places powerful, creative processing chains into a simple, intuitive interface. These hybrid instruments combine wavetable synthesis with creatively sampled content, allowing dynamic live blending and sound sculpting.
The instruments all feature eight carefully assigned macro controls, corresponding to the eight rotary encoders on our KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware. These controls are mapped to numerous shared parameters behind the scenes, so you can change a sound dramatically with a single twist of a macro knob.
Features of Native Instruments Kontakt
- Clear layout with flexible adaptive interfaces
- 600+ instruments available in library
- Three new KONTAKT Play Series instruments
- RETRO MACHINES MK II collection of 16 definitive analog synthesizers and keyboards
- Covering a huge range of sounds from orchestras to drums machines
- Record or import your own samples
- Hyper-realistic instrument libraries
System Requirements for Native Instruments Kontakt
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32-/64-bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 CPU, 2GB RAM.
- Native 64-bit support for standalone and plugin versions.
- 1GB free disk space or 48GB for complete installation.
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox