SAPIEN PowerShell HelpWriter 2022 2 3 53 (x64)
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author URL: https://www.sapien.com/
Free Download SAPIEN PowerShell HelpWriter full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a professional environment for writing and editing Windows PowerShell help files.
Overview of SAPIEN PowerShell HelpWriter
This is the premier editor for Windows PowerShell XML help files. You can create and edit help files for all command types, including cmdlets, functions, workflows, and CIM commands. It analyzes your module, generates starter help files that match the cmdlet code and converts existing comment-based help.
It generates starter help topics from the code in any command, including individual commands and commands in a module. There is no need to figure out the cmdlet attribute or parameter attribute values, inputs, or outputs. And, the help always matches the code.
Write help for a module before the code is written as a specification. Once the help is written, use PowerShell Studio’s New Module from the Help File feature to generate the module’s code automatically.
Features of SAPIEN PowerShell HelpWriter
- Generate help files for modules
- Create and edit topics
- Real-time Spell checking
- Create and design module help from scratch
- The fully-featured editor helps you write accurate and complete help topics
- Edit help files using the designer or directly using the XML editor
- Supports all command types: cmdlets, functions, workflows, CIM commands
- Converts comment-based help to PSMAML files
- Generates starter help for any command or all commands in a module
- Export help to Markdown or HTML
- Refresh the content to reflect changes in the module
- Prevent the loss of work with the File Recovery feature
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 or Windows 10, 64-bit versions supported
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Windows PowerShell 5.0 or later
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Visual Studio 2015-2019 Runtime
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox