Trimble Business Center HCE 5 2
Name: TORRENT FILE
Size: 429.59 KB
Author: Trimble Geospatial
Author URL: https://geospatial.trimble.com/
Free Download Trimble Business Center 5 for Windows. Field-to-finish survey CAD software helps surveyors deliver high-accuracy GNSS data, create CAD deliverables, and leverage full data traceability throughout a project’s lifecycle.
Overview of Trimble Business Center 5 Benefits
The Trimble Business Center (TBC) survey CAD software offers customizable templates, simplified selection tools, and automated plotting functionality. Surveyors like TBC’s optimized road and corridor projects and tools like automated cross-section plotting.
TBC has a range of tools for processing control, running traverse adjustments, and combining all your data sources, including GNSS, level, and total station measurements. TBC uses robust calculations, including least squares adjustments within the processing engine, so your network is as accurate as it can be.
Design, create, process and deliver surface models with Trimble Business Center. We understand how surveyors want to work with 3D surfaces and have specific tools for you to integrate them into your work easily.
Any surveyors are working with point clouds as much as traditional 2D and 3D datasets. TBC combines point cloud analysis, cleaning, editing, and processing within the same project as your control and other project data. Surveyors don’t need to switch between multiple software packages to work with point cloud data; you just need TBC.
Overview of Trimble Business Center 5 Features
- Merged with BC-HCE – one product for survey and construction survey CAD workflows
- MX9 mobile mapping hardware support
- Terrestrial laser scanning support for TX6, TX8, and FARO (*.fls) formats
- Automatic and manual point feature extraction from point clouds
- Subplane and digital cross-section creation along a path, alignment, or normal to a plane definition
- Trimble Macro Language (TML) introduced to write custom TBC commands
- Delair UX11 *.jxl GNSS and non-GNSS PPK support in Aerial Photogrammetry
- User interface and theme refresh – light theme and traditional theme available
- Point cloud improvements within Tunneling module workflows
- Polyline export and native Autodesk lifestyle support
- Graphical and user interface improvements within Adjust Traverse routine
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi-core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
Download from FileJoker
Download from FileFox